Share some of the powerful practices from your schools—these examples serve to inspire others!
Send your examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council Rock Wondergrove Video Posters
The 16 Habits of Mind by Owen Murphy, VistaHS
Integrating Thinking Routines with Habits of Mind by Maria Murillo, Director, Brighton Teacher Center
From Author James Anderson
Restorative Justice Circles: examples from Montecito Union Public Schools
- Clarity and Prevision, Data Through All Senses
- Connection to CCSS and HOM
- Create_Innovate, Wonderment and Awe Circle
- Interdependence and Continuous Learning Circle
- Listening with Empathy and Thinking Flexibly Circle
- Metacognition and Striving for Accuracy Circle
- Persistence and Managing Impulsivity Circle
- Posing Questions_Applying Past Knowledge Circle
- Responsible Risks, Finding Humor Circle
Habits of Mind Rollercoasters
South Fayette – 2nd grade class with the superb guidance of STEM teacher, Melissa Unger. It is a start on giving tribute to great artifacts.
Solvay Union Free School District – Student Interviews
Boulder Valley School District – Harris Cummings HoM Suitcase 2014